I. How your information is used
Registration and account information
When you create or reconfigure your account and use our App you voluntarily give us personal information, such as your name, email, phone number and, when necessary, billing information. If you provide us with your phone number, you agree to receive text messages to that number from us. You may choose to provide us with additional information, for example, with your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages. If authorized by you, we may also have an on-going access to your personal information from third-party social media sites like Facebook, if you and/or users of those sites give us access to such information, depending upon your or users’ settings on those sites.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features and content;
· respond to your questions and requests and provide customer service;
· send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
· monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
· personalize and improve the services;
· detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).